News

Read the latest news from Connect, from Partnership Schools Scotland and from the world of Scottish education.

You will also find blogs by Connect staff and  by our guest bloggers here.  Education policy updates and findings from our surveys will be posted on this page too.

Latest Tweets

• connect_scot (formerly SPTC) @connect_scot
    Our collective visions for Connect: true partnership between families & educators who all know about Connect & Conn… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
    Connect directors, office staff and regional advisors are fired up to shape the future! The away day is thinking ab… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
    Connect's Board of Directors, office staff and regional advisors are excited to be heading for Dundee tomorrow, to… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…

Connect supports Upstart Scotland's campaign to end National Standardised Assessments for Primary 1s

15th August 2018

Upstart Scotland has launched a postcard campaign to help parents who wish to opt their child out of the P1 national testing

Read More

Connect's parent survey findings on national testing of Primary 1 children

13th August 2018

Parents are not being kept informed about national testing of their P1 child, finds our survey

Read More

Connect Report: Parents' Voice Survey on Support for Families Facing Poverty and Free School Meals

4th June 2018

We report back on our survey which sought your views on, and experience of, support for families experiencing poverty and on free school meals

Read More

Connect Report: Parents' Voice Anti-Bullying Survey with Respectme

24th May 2018

Our report on what parents told us about bullying in their children's schools and their understanding of it

Read More