Here’s a short pen portrait of everyone, so you know who you’re speaking to:
Eileen Prior is the Executive Director. She’s been with Connect since 2010 and has overall responsibility for the management of the organisation and the staff team as well as reporting to Connect's Board of Directors. Eileen comes from a communications background and has been very involved with parents and education for many years.
Eleanor Coner is the Partnership Development Officer. Eleanor leads our team of Regional Advisors and is heavily involved in designing and planning the information and training sessions. She also leads on our Partnership Schools programme. Eleanor has worked with Connect since 2002 (before that she was on the Board) and she’s our resident authority on Parent Councils and PTAs.
Joan Orr is the Finance and Administration Officer. Joan joined in December 2015 and handles all of our finance and office administration as well as taking inquiry calls.
Jen Graham is our Training and Development Officer. Jen leads on the organisation of our information sessions and co-ordinates our professional learning programmes. She provides support to Eleanor and our Regional Advisor team. She also helps to keep all of our resources up-to-date. Jen joined us in 2017.
Sara McFarlane is our Executive Assistant. She works closely with Eileen to support her work and makes sure she is where she needs to be! As the newest member of the team, Sara is getting to grips with everything we do and is helping to make sure that we are up-to-date with all legislation and policy that affects us and our Members.
Tina Woolnough is our Acting Communications Officer. With Eileen, she handles press enquiries, social media and communications in general. Email email@example.com.
Out and About
Our Regional Advisors are out working with parent groups round the country. In addition to Eleanor Coner (above), we also have
- Rachel Bonnar in Edinburgh and also West Fife, West Lothian, Falkirk
- Lesley Buchan in Aberdeenshire and Moray
- Kirsty Campbell in Central and Southern Scotland, including Glasgow, Stirling, Falkirk, Lanarkshire and parts of the Borders
- Karen Galloway in Edinburgh & the Lothians, the Borders and Falkirk
- Dorothy Hooper in Glasgow, West Dunbartonshire, Inverclyde, North Ayrshire and Lanarkshire
- Martin McGarey in Dumfries & Galloway
- Shondra Riley in Midlothian and Edinburgh
- Wendy Scott in Angus, Dundee and Perth & Kinross.
You can contact the Connect office at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0131 474 6199 or use our online Contact Form here.